- India vs Bangladesh 2019: Sunil Gavaskar believes stats for day-night Tests should be recorded separately November 21, 2019Gavaskar feels that statistics of day-night Tests should be maintained independently and not clubbed with numbers of regular Test matches.Renin Wilben Albert
- Triple H addresses the rumors about him wrestling at WWE Survivor Series November 21, 2019The 14-time World Champion revealed whether he will join Team NXT or not.Arunava Ghoshal
- Spurs appoint Mourinho: Jose replacing Pochettino at the 'perfect time', says ex-Tottenham midfielder O'Hara November 21, 2019Jamie O'Hara has backed former club Tottenham's decision to replace Mauricio Pochettino with perennial title winner Jose Mourinho.Omnisport
- DEG vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Playing XI Updates for Today's T10 League 2019 Match - Nov 21st, 2019 November 20, 2019Here are a few tips to help you pick your Dream11 team for NOR vs DEGDwijesh Reddy
- Goal-line technology and new VAR communication introduced for Supercopa de Espana November 20, 2019The Supercopa de Espana will see goal-line technology and the new "Vardict" system used for the first time in Spanish football.Omnisport
Enjoy watching the exclusive Interview with professional Figure Skater and two-time Olympic Champion Yuzuru Hanyu (JPN)! The Japanese talent talks about setbacks during competitions, his goals for future Trophies and his two talents that he finally wants to bring together:
"At the Autumn Classic last year, I wasn't very focussed. But you have to be determined to be able to continue competing and to sacrifice a lot."
"I think finally my ideal skating and highly challenging jumps, like Axel and Lutz, are coming together. So with all that. I want to perform with high quality."
"I really want to express more the image that I have inside of me."
Subscribe to the official Olympic channel here & hit the bell! 🔔:
Visit the Olympic Channel, where the Games never end: